* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Donald Carter & Partners - Warwick
15 Jury Street, Warwick, CV34 4EH
The historic market town of Warwick, famous for its fine Medieval castle and classical Georgian architecture occupies a delightful, central England location close to Stratford Upon Avon with its famous Shakespearean connections and the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Importantly Warwick is within two miles of Junction 15 of the M40 Motorway providing excellent road communications to the North and South east. Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre are within approximately 25 miles.
WHETHER CONSIDERING SELLING OR LETTING YOUR PROPERTY OR SIMPLY WANT INFORMED INDEPENDENT ADVICE ON ANY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY RELATED MATTER WE WILL BE PLEASED TO BE OF SERVICE
Most recent properties for sale
* SHORT LEASE - APPROX 60 YEARS UNEXPIRED - OF INTEREST TO CASH BUYERS * TOWN CENTRE LOCATION * Well presented one bedroom second floor apartment quietly situated at the rear of the building offering delightful views towards St Mary's Church. The double glazed and electrically heated...9Chain-free
We are pleased to offer this well presented and newly decorated first floor retirement apartment within this highly regarded retirement development for those of 55 years and over. Montgomery Court is ideally situated opposite Priory Park, Warwick rail station and conveniently placed for shopping...13RetirementChain-free
* TO BE SOLD WITH EXTENDED LEASE * Spacious one bedroom top floor flat with a south west facing balcony where you can enjoy delightful views over St John's Museum, St Nicholas Church and Warwick Castle. This property has the advantage of a SINGLE GARAGE EN-BLOC. The property is offered with...13Chain-free
* RARE OPPORTUNITY - FANTASTIC TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - NO ONWARD CHAIN * Extended and improved detached family house occupying a quiet position moments from the historic county town centre believed to have been built within the old kitchen garden to Warwick Castle. ...24Chain-free
* DON'T MISS THIS ONE * An attractively styled semi-detached property built to reflect the Edwardian period of neighbouring properties and forming part of this small gated development. The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation offers a reception hall, fitted kitchen to the front,...35
Attractively styled modern mews house moments from the bustle of the historic county town centre. The newly decorated gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation offers a spacious sitting / dining room and semi divided kitchen to the rear. On the first floor there are two double...20Chain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£825 pcm (£190 pw) Tenancy info
MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE offering spacious gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation and with easily maintained south facing rear garden. Ideal location close to the town centre amenities. Sorry, no pets, no sharers, no smokers UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE END OF MAY11
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info
SUPERB TOWN CENTRE DUPLEX APARTMENT offering well appointed gas centrally heated accommodation attractively arranged over two floors and with the benefit of a roof terrace and views towards St Mary's Church. Permit Parking. No Pets, no sharers and no smokers. EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY...17