Property & houses for sale in Leicester
Frequently asked questions
- What is the average house price of houses for sale in Leicester?The average house price for property for sale in Leicester is £263,000, as of May 11, 2022. Visit the sold prices section for the most up to date information on house prices in Leicester.
- What are the best schools for houses for sale in Leicester?Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy, Sparkenhoe Community Primary School and Rowlatts Mead Primary Academy are among the best primary schools in Leicester. Madani Girls’ School has been ranked as the top secondary school in the city.
- What are public transport links like for houses for sale in Leicester?There are a number of bus companies operating throughout Leicester meaning there is an extensive network of bus links running an effective service.
- What is the population and what are the demographics of Leicester?According to the 2011 UK census, the population of Leicester was 329,939. The city is ethnically and culturally diverse and is the thirteenth most populous in the UK.
- What are the best attractions in Leicester?Some of the top attractions in Leicester include Leicester Cathedral where Richard III was reinterred in 2015, the nearby King Richard III Visitor Centre, the National Space Centre and Abbey Park.