A chance to acquire a rarely available, imposing, four bedroom family home, situated within the exclusive development in the heart of Shottery village. Shottery is a short walk from Stratford upon Avon Town Centre and is located within easy reach of Shottery Girls Grammar School and St Andrews Primary School.
Completed to a very high standard by Spitfire Homes in 2016, and benefitting from a number of high quality fittings, the accommodation of this superb home is well balanced; with an exceptional kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room, utility room, separate formal sitting room and dining room/home office. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, with two benefitting from modern en-suites shower rooms. In additional, there is also a three piece family bathroom.
Further benefits include a private aspect with beautiful mature trees to the rear together with a double garage and off road parking, conveniently situated for excellent schooling and commuting.
- Detached Family Home
- Situated within an Exclusive Development
- Constructed to a High Specification by Spitfire Homes
- Located in Shottery Village
- Beautiful Kitchen Dining Room
- Living Room with Log Burner
- Home Office
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room - 17' 2'' x 13' 7'' (5.23m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen Dining Room - 20' 1'' x 16' 2'' (6.12m x 4.92m)
- Utility Room - 6' 0'' x 5' 10'' (1.83m x 1.78m)
- Study - 11' 5'' x 9' 2'' (3.48m x 2.79m)
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom - 18' 0'' x 17' 3'' (5.48m x 5.25m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two - 10' 11'' x 10' 3'' (3.32m x 3.12m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Three - 12' 9'' x 9' 11'' (3.88m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom Four - 12' 9'' x 9' 11'' (3.88m x 3.02m)
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage - 20' 0'' x 20' 0'' (6.09m x 6.09m)
Property reference 11266504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.