COMING SOON Two attractive two bedroom detached houses offering excellent sized accommodation. Ground Floor - optional study/occasional bedroom 3, living room, excellent kitchen diner, utility, cloakroom. On the 1st floor there are 2 further bedrooms with ensuites and additional storage.
- COMING SOON - Small development of just two detached houses
- Offering excellent sized accommodation
- Finished to a high level of specification
- Excellent kitchen diner
- Ground floor has a separate study/occasional bedroom 3
- Separate living room
- Utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor
- Two bedrooms to the first floor both with ensuites
- Additional storage area to the first floor
- Completion anticipated June 2021
Under construction by Kingswood developments Just two Attractive detached 2 bedroom houses situated in the heart of Studley.
These properties offer excellent sized accommodation. On the ground floor this includes optional separate study or occasional 3rd bedroom, living room, excellent kitchen diner, separate utility, guest cloakroom, and gardens. On the first floor 2 excellent bedroom suites with ensuite to both and additional storage.
These properties will be finished to an excellent specification with completion anticipated June 2021
STUDLEY is a large village within the district of Stratford Upon Avon. Situated on the Western edge of Warwickshire near the border with Worcestershire. It is 4 miles (6km) southeast of Redditch and 13 miles (21k) northwest of Stratford upon Avon both with a railway station. Studley also benefits from having easy access to the M42, Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International Railway Station
1. Professionally designed contemporary kitchen.
2. Quartz work surfaces to kitchen.
3. Stainless steel one and a half bowl under mounted sink with engraved drainer and chrome plated mixer taps to kitchen.
4. Eye level double oven, 4 ring burner gas hob and extractor hood, all with stainless steel finish, built in fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. All appliances to be NEFF, excluding white goods.
5. Appliance spaces and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer installation into the utility.
Bathroom, Ensuites and WC.
6. High quality white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps to bathroom, en-suite and WC.
7. Vanity storage units to bathroom and en-suite.
8. Full height ceramic tiling to walls and floors in bathroom/en-suite and WC (splashback only to WC).
9. Chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with pop-up waste to basins and bath.
10. Shower cubicles to include shower doors, full height tiling and chrome variable spray adjustment sliding head showers. (high power electric shower to en-suite 2)
11. Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite.
12. Oak veneer solid core interior doors with polished chrome door furniture.
13. Oak handrail to staircase.
14. Ceramic floor tiling to ground floor excluding lounge.
15. Contemporary ogee skirting and architraves.
16. Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing. (colour choice available)
17. French patio doors to rear.
18. Chrome sockets and switches throughout the ground floor and landing.
19. Recessed LED down-lighters to hall/kitchen/dining room/landing/bathroom and ensuite.
20. Double pendant to living room.
21. Under unit lighting to kitchen.
22. Dual TV and socket to lounge/dining room and all bedrooms.
23. Telephone socket to lounge.
24. Electric Vehicle charging points.
25. External power point.
26. A rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use.
27. 100% LED low energy lighting.
28. Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water consumption.
29. PV Solar panels to supplement the Electricity consumption.
30. Energy efficient double glazed UPVC windows and doors throughout.
31. Composite front doors, offering superior thermal efficiency and security.
32. Rainwater butts for rainwater collection.
33. Intruder alarm system.
34. Multipoint locking system to external doors.
35. Full compliance with Part Q of the Building Regulations.
36. Exterior lighting.
37. Outside water tap.
38. Landscaped front garden, patio and turf to rear.
39. Block paved and tarmac drive.
40. Planting to gardens.
41. Aluminium seamless guttering.
42. Thermostatic radiator valves to ground floor and first floor.
43. Wireless programmable room thermostat for central heating.
44. 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
45. High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer.
AGENTS NOTE Please note internal photos show a previous development by Kingswood Homes.
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.