A well proportioned first floor maisonette situated East of the city, well served local area handy for the hospital and A45/A46 road networks. UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprising: entrance and stairs, first floor landing, good sized lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two decent bedrooms. Outside there is a small rear garden together with an allocated garage nearby. Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy. EPC band D.
- A well proportioned first floor maisonette situated East of the city
- Well served local area handy for the hospital and A45/A46 road networks
- UNFURNISHED, benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Entrance and stairs, first floor landing
- Good sized lounge/diner, kitchen
- Bathroom and two decent bedrooms
- Small rear garden together with an allocated garage nearby
- Available NOW on an initial 6 month tenancy
- EPC band D
- Entrance and stairs
Front entrance door opens into, stairs leading to the first floor.
- First floor landing
Double glazed side window, radiator, built in storage cupboard. Doors lead off:
- Excellent Lounge/Diner - 4.88m x 3.73m into chimney breast
With fireplace surround and hearth with living flame gas fire, double glazed window and radiator.
- Kitchen - 2.64m x 2.11m
With a range of dark wood effect units and contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, double glazed rear window, cooker.
- Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.70m
White suite comprising; bath with shower, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window, radiator and complimentary part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom One - 3.45m x 3.35m
With double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom Two - 2.67m plus wardrobes x 2.54m
Having double glazed window, radiator and built in double door wardrobe.
The property has a small rear garden with brick garden store and an allocated garage in a nearby block.
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.