A grade II listed, thatched cottage, in an enviable position for views over Abbey Fields Recreational park, a short distance from Kenilworth Castle and local amenities. A wealth of character features including flagstone flooring and exposed beams with the modern addition of underfloor heating downstairs. Entrance hallway, lounge, high quality fitted breakfast kitchen, good sized study, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway to the side for two cars and a beautifully tended rear cottage garden.
The cottage can be traced back to the 16th century and was once part of the castle estate owned by Robert Dudley Earl of Leicester. Today its journey is told through subtle features - from the builder markings in the exposed beams in the living room to the tie-ring on the wall in the front garden that was once part of a blacksmith shop.
- Grade II listed cottage with views to the rear over Abbey Fields Recreational Park
- Driveway to accommodate parking for two cars
- Spacious high quality fitted breakfast kitchen and good sized office
- Wealth of character features throughout with modern touches to include underfloor heating and modern log burner
- Large master bedroom with stunning views over the park
- South facing cottage garden
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.