Use Current Location
Refine my search
£87,500 Guide Price

2 bed Retirement for sale

  • 2
  • 1

Lakeland House, Pickard Street, Warwick, CV34 4UU

Property Description

Newly decorated and carpeted purpose built two bedroom GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT to be sold with no onward chain. The property enjoys its own private entrance and benefits from full gas fired central heating and replacement double glazed windows. The apartment is to be sold with a new 99 year lease and is offered at 70% of full market value by Stonewater Housing Association having been independently assessed in order to be affordable with no rent or any other payment made for the remaining 30% interest. Please enquire for further details.

Lakeland House occupies a quiet backwater position moments from St Nicholas Park, convenient for Sainsburys and Tesco and with a bus stop nearby providing easy quick access to both Warwick and Leamington Spa town centres and the excellent shopping, social and cultural amenities.


  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Retirement Development
  • Gas CH & Double Glazing
  • Entrance Hall
  • Sitting / Dining Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Bathroom with Shower
  • Residents patio seating area
  • No Onward Chain
  • EPC Rated D
  • Entrance Hall

    Front door with Flemish glazed panes. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing the factory lagged hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving. Cloaks cupboard with coat hooks and shelving. central heating thermostat. Centra 24 hour emergency call system also with necklace button and wrist strap button. Smoke detector.

  • Sitting / Dining Room - 4.61m x 5.21m into box bay x 2.88m

    Television aerial point. Cable connection. Telephone point. Radiator with fretwork cover. Replacement double glazed box bay window to the front.

  • Kitchen - 2.98m x 2.86m

    Fitted with a range of light oak fronted units. Inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with cupboard space under. Double, three single and corner base units with granite effect work surfaces over and walls tiled around the splash areas. Double and five single wall cupboards. Built-in Bosch double oven with cupboard space under and over. Inset glass hob with hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Wall mounted Potterton Flamingo gas central heating boiler. Potterton digital programmer. Replacement double glazed window to the rear.

  • Bedroom One - 4.6m x 2.56m

    Radiator. telephone point. Replacement double glazed window to the front.

  • Bedroom Two - 3.34m x 1.96m

    Radiator. Replacement double glazed window to the front.

  • Bathroom

    Walk-in bath with Triton Rapide shower over and further hand held shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Radiator. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet.

  • Outside

    There is a pleasant residents seating area and shared rotary washing line. The front boundary of the building is lined with profusely stocked flower and shrub border. Use of shared store.

  • General Information

    SERVICES: All mains services are connected to the property. LOCAL AUTHORITY: Warwick District Council. COUNCIL TAX: Council Tax Band 'B' £1545.82. TENURE: The property is LEASEHOLD and will be sold with a new 99 year lease . SERVICE CHARGE: Currently £820.02 per annum 2020/21. Charges for this financial year to be confirmed. GROUND RENT: na FIXTURES & FITTINGS: Included in the sale price are all the items of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these sales particulars. VIEWING: Through the Agents DONALD CARTER & PARTNERS on 01926-492422,or e-mail who will be pleased to make appointments for interested applicants to view.

  • These particulars are produced as a guide to the property only and whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firm's employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.


Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald Carter. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Arrange viewing Call me back Agent details

Agent details

Donald Carter,

15 Jury Street, Warwick, CV34 4EH

01926 492 422