Opportunity to purchase this semi detached home set within a popular village, with potential to further extend to the side and rear subject to the necessary permissions being granted.
Early viewing advised to fully appreciate the already spacious accommodation, comprising: enclosed porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, lean to sun room and WC. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a larger than average family bathroom.
Renovation is required throughout which for the right purchaser means the chance to put your own mark on the property.
- A semi detached home with great extension potential subject to the necessary permissions
- Offered with no upward chain
- Enclosed porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room and conservatory
- Breakfast kitchen and lean sun room
- Three first floor bathroom and larger than average family bathroom
- Extensive rear garden
- Driveway to accommodate two/three cars
- Oil fired central heating
- Front Elevation
- Enclosed Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Living Room - 3.51m x 3.51m
- Dining Room - 3.51m x 3.20m
- Conservatory - 2.64m x 2.62m
- Breakfast Kitchen - 2.62m x 2.41m
- Lean To Sun Room - 7.24m x 2.74m
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom One (Front) - 3.51m x 3.51m
- Bedroom Two (Rear) - 3.51m x 3.20m
- Bedroom Three - 2.11m x 2.11m
- Family Bathroom - 2.57m x 2.44m
With space for two to three cars.
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
Being well-established and well kept.
Ryton-on-Dunsmore is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Rugby, Warwickshire, situated 5 miles (8 km) southeast of Coventry and 7 miles (11 km) west of Rugby, England. Nearby villages include Bubbenhall, Stretton-on-Dunsmore and Wolston.
Garden Organic, the leading organic growing charity in the United Kingdom, has a 10-acre (4-hectare) demonstration garden dedicated to organic gardening in the village. Ryton Pools Country Park is about a mile south-west of the village.
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.