Spacious 3/4 bedroom detached house situated on the fringe of this quiet cul-de-sac.
Situated at the foot of Meon Hill and on the edge of this quiet-cul de-sac, this family homes offer bright, spacious and flexible interiors, in a lovely setting.
Here you can enjoy the quality finish of a Cala home yet be close to plenty of village amenities and local schools, (including the outstanding Chipping Campden), as well as Stratford-upon-Avon, just eight miles away.
Perfect sized kitchen/ dining room finished with granite worktops, neutral tiles and under-cupboard lighting. Integrated appliances include; dishwasher, oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and extractor hood.
Located just off the kitchen, this room is a great size with upper and lower cupboards, and under bench space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
A fantastic sized living room, with dual aspect, a bay window to the front allowing the light to flow, with French doors opening onto the garden. It has a fitted balanced flue gas fire in a marble surround with downlighters for those winter nights.
Finished with half tiled walls, and a sink unit including WC.
The hallway also benefits from two large storage cupboards.
Upstairs you will find the:
With integrated wardrobes and en-suite comprising of large full width-shower, WC and sink.
Bedroom 4/dressing room:
A double room which is currently used as a dressing room but could easily be converted back into bedroom four if wanted. Fitted with full height hand made wardrobes. It has a window overlooking the front aspect of the house.
Another spacious double room with window over the front.
Again, great size double with window over the rear.
Equipped with a separate bath and shower, in addition to sink and WC.
Is a beautifully landscaped good size sunny rear garden.
There are two parking spaces to the front of the garage.
Located at the side of the property, it also has lighting and power points; perfect for a home gym!
Parking is available in front of the garage for 2-3 cars.
The lovely extra about this property is the views of the hills beyond from each bedroom.
Added extras of a Cala Home:
- Thermostatic showers in all bathrooms
- Large heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- Roca sanitaryware to all bathrooms
- TV sockets in all rooms and at high level
- Chrome socket fascia's throughout.
- Recessed downlighters in Kitchen, Utility room, family bathroom and en-suites
- Solid doors for better sound quality
- Solid floors downstairs and silent joists to the first floor
- Timber double glazed windows with security locks
- Outside light with PIR sensor at front and rear of home
- Multi-point locking system to front door
- A rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
- Double-glazed timber windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
- Provision of recycling bins to kitchen cupboards in each home to encourage responsible recycling
- High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
- The Estate has high-speed broadband
- Full instruction manuals for all installed appliances
Mains electricity, gas and water are connected to the property. Drainage is via the main system. NB We have not tested the heating, domestic hot water system, kitchen appliances or other services and whilst believing them to be in satisfactory working order and cannot give warranties in these respects. Interested parties are invited to make their own enquiries.
Local Authority: Cotswold District Council 01789 267575.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agent.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
3: Potential buyers are advised to re-check the measurements before committing to any expense.
4: Nikki Homes has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. No person in the employment of Nikki Homes has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Nikki Homes, nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
6: Nikki Homes has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Call 01789 532211 for more info or to arrange a viewing
Property reference 1002_RS0045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nikki Homes. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.