A handsome and pristine victorian villa situated a short walk north of Leamington Spa town centre and also affording easy access to Warwick, local shops and quality gastro pubs.
The impressive four storey accommodation extends to circa 2700 square feet and comprises in brief - Entrance hall, living room with bay window, separate dining room, cloaks/w.c, spacious breakfast kitchen a large open plan with range of wall and base units and an island with granite worktops, Rangemaster five ring gas hob and oven, Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher and natural stone tiled flooring with french doors leading to the rear garden. Stairs lead down to the converted basement which is currently used as a family room and office space with patio doors leading out to the rear garden and a separate utility room and w/c.
Over the top two floors are five large double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, en suite and second floor shower room. To the rear is a beautiful private garden with lawn and patio areas, leading to a double garage that could be used for storage or home gym with sliding doors to the garden.
- Handsome victorian home
- Huge four storey accommodation of over 2600sq ft
- Catchment area for Milverton and Brookhurst schools
- Popular north Leamington location within walking distance of the town centre
- Five double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Converted basement
- Living room, separate dining room
- Breakfast kitchen
- Broadly south facing rear garden
- Living Room - 4.38 x 4.24 (4.37 x 4.22)
- Dining Room - 4.41 x 3.83 (4.39 x 3.81)
- Guest Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.56 x x 3.34 (6.55 x x 3.33)
- Lower Ground Floor
- Games Room - 9.30 x 5.66
- First Floor
- Bedroom - 4.38 x 4.34 (4.37 x 4.32)
- En Suite
- Bedroom - 4.41 x 3.77 (4.39 x 3.76)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom - 2.94 x 3.34 (2.92 x 3.33)
- Second Floor
- Bedroom - 5.42 x 4.38 (5.41 x 4.37)
- Bedroom - 3.47 x 3.77 (3.45 x 3.76)
- En Suite.
- Garden To Rear
- epc: E
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.