* A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A STUNNING PERIOD COTTAGE IN THE HEART OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF ECKINGTON *
Silk mill row is a trio of beautiful, thatched cottages, with many lovely period features. This end terrace thatch offers buyers a fantastic chance to revitalise the interior and enjoy a quirky cottage on the edge of the Cotswolds.
This picturesque two bedroom, grade II listed cottage has a lovely, traditional front door into a good sized porch. This leads through to the sitting room with windows to both ends, space for a dining table and a feature fireplace. The sitting room leads through to a galley style kitchen with tiled flooring, worktop and cupboard space, sink, oven and space for two other white goods. There is a stable door to the back of the cottage where there is a courtyard and space for one car to park off road.
Upstairs is the family bathroom, a surprisingly light and spacious room with a walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin as well as the gas boiler and access to the loft space. There are two charming double bedrooms, one at either end of the cottage, with windows letting in plenty of natural light and traditional doors.
Outside is a lovely cottage garden with a low, stone wall, pathway leading to a lawned area with many mature plants, shrubs and flowers and a useful garden shed.
- Chain free property
- Beautiful thatched cottage full of character features
- Heart of the village location surrounded by many other character cottages
- Near to the shop, village hall, school, pubs and lovely walks around Bredon Hill and the Avon
- Off street parking space and a pretty cottage garden
- Exposed timbers and beams throughout the house
- Good sized family bathroom with a walk in shower
- Opportunity to renovate and invest in a very popular Worcestershire village
- Grade II Listed
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.