Brand new three bedroom detached bungalow on a small development. Comprising entrance hallway, open plan kitchen dining family room, master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, south facing rear garden and garage.
- Positioned on a gated private road
- Small development of just four properties
- Open plan kitchen dining family room with bifold doors
- Master bedroom
- Dressing room and ensuite to master bedroom and bifold doors to garden
- Separate utility room
- Single garage
- South facing rear garden
Located adjacent to the picturesque Earlswood Lakes, Lake View offers the opportunity to own an individually
designed, brand new home in a spacious leafy setting.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING FAMILY ROOM with bibold doors to rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE
MASTER BEDROOM DRESSING ROOM
1.Professionally designed shaker style kitchen and utility.
2. Plots 2 and 3 to have an 'in-frame style shaker kitchen'
3. Stone work surfaces to kitchen and utility.
4. Stainless steel Franke one and a half bowl under mounted sink with engraved drainer and chrome plated mixer taps to kitchen and utility.
5. Siemans appliances to include 2 single ovens, combination microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and extractor hood.
6. Integrated Wine Cooler.
7. Siemans induction hob.
8. Appliance spaces and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer installation into the utility.
Bathroom, Ensuites and WC
1. Roca white sanitaryware.
2. Roca fitted bathroom furniture with concealed cisterns.
3. Master ensuite in plots 2 & 3 to have his and hers sinks and vanity units.
4. Full height feature tiling to walls and floors in bathroom/ensuites and WC (splashback only to WC).
5. Hansgrohe chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with pop-up waste to basins and bath.
6. Shower cubicles to include shower doors, low profile shower trays, full height tiling and chrome plated hansgrohe variable spray adjustment sliding head showers, with rain head feature to the master ensuites.
7. Tiled niches to all shower cubicles.
8. Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom and ensuites.
9. Tiled bath panels.
10. Bluetooth enabled and illuminated mirrors to bathrooms and ensuites, with built in charging point.
1. Oak veneer solid core doors with polished chrome door furniture.
2. Glazed oak veneer door from the hall into the kitchen.
3. Full Oak feature staircase. (excluding strings, treads and risers), with feature bullnose step.
4. Large format feature ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining area/hallway/utility and WC.
5. Contemporary 7 inch deep skirting and matching architraves.
6. Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
7. Slim line Aluminium Bi-folding doors to kitchens.
8. Fitted dressing room to master bedrooms.
9. Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 2.
1. Chrome sockets and switches to the Ground Floor and Landing.
2.. Recessed LED downlighters to hall/kitchen/dining room/family room/WC/landing/bathroom and ensuites.
3. Under unit lighting to kitchen.
4. Cat 6 data cabling to study, living room, family room and bedrooms.
5. TV media points both high and low level.
6. Electric vehicle charging points.
1. A rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use.
2. Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water consumption.
3. PV Solar panels to supplement the Electricity consumption.
4. 100% LED low energy lighting.
5. Double glazed argon filled external windows and doors throughout offering superior thermal and acoustic insulation.
6. Composite front and back doors, offering superior thermal efficiency and security.
7. Rainwater butts for rainwater collection.
1. Multipoint locking system to external doors and windows compliant with Secured by Design Standards and Part Q of the Building Regs including anti-snap locks and laminated glass to all external doors.
2. Intruder alarm system, with dual keypads.
3. Exterior lighting.
4. Built in safe.
5. Ring pro hardwired door bells to every plot.
6. Ring flood light CCTV camera to the rear elevation of every plot.
1. Outside water tap. 2 on plots 2 and 3.
2. Outside power point. 2 on plots 2 and 3.
3. Landscaped front gardens, patio and turf to rear.
4. Drives to be a combination of block pave and tarmac.
5. Garages to be fully decorated.
6. Dummy casement windows with georgian bar feature to the front elevation.
1. Wet Underfloor Heating System to entire ground floor, fully zoned.
2. Thermostatic Radiator Valves to the first floor.
3. Mains pressure hot water system.
4. Ground source heating, resulting in no fuel bills.
5. Feature log-burner, fireplace and hearth to living room on plots 2 & 3.
6. Wifi enabled thermostats for the central heating and the underfloor heating in all plots.
1. Hormann electric, sectional garage doors.
2. 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
3. High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in summer.
4. Gated entrance to private road with intercom access to each plot
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.