Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, a chance to acquire a traditional semi-detached bungalow, set on a substantial corner plot, offering a wealth of scope for modernisation, renovation and extension (STPP).
Located within a popular road within Bidford on Avon village, 14 Victoria Road is within walking distance of all village amenities including shops, pubs, supermarket and school whilst Stratford upon Avon is a short drive away.
At present, the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Seperate Dining Room / Study, Living Room with sliding doors out to a Conservatory, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Further Shower Room.
Outside, the property occupies a generous plot which is mainly laid to lawn, with front and rear gardens and off road parking for multiple cars.
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- Scope for Modernisation & Extension (STPP)
- Village Location with Amenities
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Further Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge - 13' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.09m x 3.98m)
- Conservatory - 10' 2'' x 7' 0'' (3.10m x 2.13m)
- Kitchen - 13' 5'' x 9' 7'' (4.09m x 2.92m)
- Dining Room - 9' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.02m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom One - 9' 11'' x 12' 4'' (3.02m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom Two - 12' 0'' max x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)
- Shower Room
Property reference 11105519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.