Meon Vale is rapidly establishing itself as a really popular location set between Stratford upon Avon and The Cotswolds and offering some excellent local amenities together with easy access to The Greenway. This property comprises a well presented ground floor apartment with independent access and allocated parking. The accommodation benefits from central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Entry to the property is via a
generous reception hall with two excellent storage cupboards.
- The spacious lounge/dining
provides excellent living space with bay window to front.
- The fitted kitchen includes
built in oven, four ring ceramic hob & extractor hood.
- There are two good sized bedrooms
and a bathroom with three piece white suite including a shower over the bath.
- There is one allocated parking space
to the rear of the property.
- Reception Hall
- Lounge - 17' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.30m x 3.96m)
- Fitted Kitchen - 8' 1'' x 9' 2'' (2.46m x 2.79m)
- Master Bedroom - 10' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.12m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Two - 8' 10'' x 10' 8'' (2.69m x 3.25m)
- Bathroom - 5' 7'' x 6' 10'' (1.70m x 2.08m)
Property reference 8052137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.