A really stylish modern detached house built by St Modwen on the popular Meon Vale development between Mickleton and Stratford upon Avon and within walking distance of local amenities.
the attractive double fronted design has proved extremely desirable with this particular property standing on a corner plot benefiting from a 3 car driveway, good sized garage with storage above and private gardens to the rear. The well proportioned accommodation has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and is offered for sale with the balance of the NHBC warranty - Reception Hall, Cloaks/WC, Living Room, Fitted Dining Kitchen inc integrated double oven, 5 burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher & fridge/freezer, Landing, Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Wardrobe, Bed 2 with wardrobe, Bed 3 & Family Bathroom.
- Double Fronted Detached House
- Reception Hall & Cloaks/WC
- Living Room with Dual Aspect
- Fitted Dining Kitchen inc Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Wardrobe & Ensuite
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage with Storage Above
- Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Gardens
- Reception Hall
- Cloakroom - 5' 9'' x 3' 2'' (1.75m x 0.96m)
- Living Room - 14' 4'' x 10' 7'' (4.37m x 3.22m)
- Dining Kitchen - 17' 4'' x 8' 11'' (5.28m x 2.72m)
- Master Bedroom - 12' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.76m x 2.79m)
- Ensuite - 9' 2'' x 4' 7'' (2.79m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 2 - 10' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.27m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 - 10' 9'' x 6' 11'' (3.27m x 2.11m)
- Family Bathroom - 6' 11'' x 6' 3'' (2.11m x 1.90m)
Property reference 11106519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.