A wonderful opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented, double bedroom, first floor retirement apartment in the award winning Wilton Court.
Wilton Court, situated on Southbank Road, is a retirement community benefitting from 24 hour on-site estate management, secure camera entry systems, life access to all floors and a 24 hour emergency call system. This development has a spacious communal lounge and guest suite at an additional cost for family to stay the night.
The accommodation offers a hallway with two built in cupboards, spacious naturally lit lounge with its three windows, modern fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom/wet room, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and large window overlooking the picturesque garden views.
Offered with no upward chain. Situated within a short distance of Kenilworth Town Centre amenities, and allocated parking.
- Superbly presented first floor retirement apartment offered with lift access and no onward chain
- One Double Bedroom and Large Bathroom/Wet Room
- Well situated for access to Kenilworth Town Centre amenities
- Lounge/dining room naturally lit by three windows with views over the communal gardens and conservatory
- Fitted kitchen and allocated parking space
- Benefitting from a wealth of communal facilities and on-site warden
- Communal Entrance Foyer
Secure buzzer entry system via two sliding automatic doors, key fob entrance for residents.
- Access to entrance hallway via stairs or lift
Communal stairway or lift access to the first floor.
- Entrance Hallway
With two large storage cupboards.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 5.59m x 3.18m
Naturally lit by three windows, with electric fireplace and feature surround.
- Fitted Kitchen - 3.18m x 2.13m
Modern fitted kitchen units with sink unit, integrated oven and electric hob with extractor hood over and tiled flooring.
- Double Bedroom - 4.50m into wardrobe x 3.12m
With built in wardrobe and large picture window affording views over the rear garden.
- Large Bathroom/Wet Room - 2.90m max x 2.08m
Fully tiled to wall areas, fitted bath, vanity sink unit, pedestal WC and separate shower.
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Conservatory
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space plus Visitors Parking
Property reference . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Wearethemarket.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and wearethemarket.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.