wearethemarket is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
wearethemarket may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we use this information?
This information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of the Site and App, and to supply the services and features that you have requested. We may aggregate the information to identify patterns which we can use in our marketing and to help us develop, administer, support and improve our services and features.
We use the information we collect about you to:
- pass your messages on to our advertisers, including estate agents, lettings agents and new home developers, to help them provide a more personalised service to you;
- provide information services to third parties;
- improve the features and services we offer;
- support our own marketing and promotion efforts;
- allow you to participate in our interactive services;
- provide you with information and services that we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
We may use this information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to our services. Where you have consented, we may also use this information to contact you with details about any other products or services we or our partners or advertisers offer that may be of interest to you. Where you have consented to being contacted by third parties, we may make this information available to them.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: eg. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Do we collect children’s information?
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16. If you are aged under 16 please get the permission of your parent(s) or guardian(s) before you provide any personal information to us.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
wearethemarket is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- In addition to the Cookie control system that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our Site
more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities. All our systems are located within the UK or EEA
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at email@example.com . You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to personal information:
To make a request to wearethemarket for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Stratford Business and Technology Park
Or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
Tel- 0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioners Office,
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding
our data processing practices to our Data Protection Manager at-
By email: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
Stratford Business and Technology Park